Randy Haddox wrote: > Chad, > > I tried posting on the help forum but it did not shown up and I am in a > bind trying to get Gnats 4.0 working with FC1. I get the following > messages when submitting my send-pr using emacs: > > [rphaddox@dvault rphaddox]$ send-pr > pr-edit: invalid fields: > Note: There was a bad value `rphaddox' for the field `Submitter-Id'. > It was set to the default value of `unknown'. > Errors were found with the problem report. > a)bort, e)dit or s)end? Did you put rphaddox in the "submitters" file? Take a look at that file and decide how you want to proceed with submitters. You can leave the submitter as unknown, and it should work. -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */