Randy Haddox wrote: > Thanks for the info. > > I forgot to mention that I have SUBMITTER=rphaddox defined in my > /usr/local/bin/send-pr file. Otherwise it will ask me to run > 'install-sid YOUR-SID'. Maybe this is incorrect? In my Emacs session, > there is only a Submitter-Id field instead of a submitters field. Are > they the same? That was a typo on my part. The field is "Submitter-Id", the file is "submitters". If 'rphaddox' is not a legal entry in submitters, you cannot use it in your "Submitter-Id" field. Edit your "SUBMITTER=" environment variable to say "unknown" or add 'rphaddox' to your submitters file. > Now when I submit a PR, it correctly returns "send-pr: problem report > mailed" but the PR nevers shows up in the category "str" I selected > from the category list defined in the header block and located in > /usr/local/com/gnatsdb/str. Is send-pr using a mailer or pr-edit? Check the "MAILPROG=" environment variable. If this is unset, you're using pr-edit. If it is sent, you're sending email. If you're sending email, make sure your aliases file is set up correctly to receive queries through email. Alternatively, is the category listed in the "categories" file? How did you go about making the category? Have you referenced the GNU GNATS manual ala the 'info' command? There's a lot of useful information in there... -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */