Horvath Peter wrote: > I got this error message: > Request not processed: 413 Request entity too large You know, I've looked in the gnats 4.0 for "Request" and "entity" and haven't found either string. Unfortunately, it seems that savannah has yet again fouled up my cvs-over-ssh access. > I use gnats and gnatsweb. I think this problem is just a > configuration problem but I can not find the answare. How can I > increase the size of attached file option. Not sure. ;-) I'll look into it. Have you found anything since you last posted this? -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */