* GNATS Changes
@ 2004-09-18  0:01 Stuart Stevens
From: Stuart Stevens @ 2004-09-18  0:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

To GNATS developers

I am considering some of the following changes to gnats.  How do I find out
what is being worked on and whether any of these changes have already been
incorporated into GNATS?

1.  Change Audit-Trail field to support a header so that the changed by and
when fields do not have to repeat for each change.

2.  Support for append-only field.  There would be a format for how the text
is appended.  There would be support for the append to be at the top or
bottom of the previous text.

3.  Command to list subfield names.  I did not see this anywhere.

4.  Flag to identify fields that have subfields.  Can flags be added without
breaking any existing interfaces?

5.  Notify support for sub field when the sub field is a multi-enum.

6.  Hooks in the create and edit to validate fields

Stuart

* Re: GNATS Changes
@ 2004-09-20 16:34 ` Chad Walstrom
From: Chad Walstrom @ 2004-09-20 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)