Stuart Stevens wrote: > 1. After the submit, the following web page displays the new PR > number which the user can click on. Sweet! I would assume that you can submit patches through the Savannah interface[1]_ for gnatsweb[2]_. > 2. Sections were added by creating dummy field entries in the GNATS > database. Each field began with the word "Separator" and the > description field contained the text of the separation. That sounds like a hack. Effective, no doubt, but hackish. What do you mean by "sections"? > Quick links were added to the top of the web page. "edit" or > "submit" buttons were added to the "view" and "edit" pages. Useful. However, isn't the "edit" and "submit" buttons already shown on the view and edit pages, respectively? > 3. If field is Notes than blank it on the edit screen. This was > needed to support the pseudo append-only field. Hmm... Perhaps we should look to support append-only fields in GNATS itself. This sounds like a nice workaround for gnatsweb. > 4. Load a database specific $gnatsweb_site_file if it exists. This > was added after init_prefs(). That's useful. ;-) References ========== .. [1] https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=gnatsweb .. [2] https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gnatsweb -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */