Pankaj Garg wrote: > One more thing, when I compiled Gnats 4.0 on my Mac OS X.3 > (Panther) I had to take out the '-ansi' switch from GCC_CFLAGS > in gnats/configure. I got this tip by searching this mailing list. > > Can we make this somehow permanent in 4.1? I'm not sure exactly how to do this, but I suspect that it might involve adding a file to the config/ subdirectory for the Mac OS X platform. We have a few Mac's at work. I'll see what I can dig up. If someone knows the answer off-hand, let us know. -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */