OK, I think we're about ready to make the 4.1 release. send-pr/install-sid has been updated, the debian directory has been synchronized, configure.in has been updated in the gnats/ and send-pr/ directories. There are a few remaining issues to consider: * Compilation issues on Mac OS X 10.3.x * Core dump issues for Fedora Core 2 (remove optimization in the compile) * libiberty autoconf requires version 2.13 rather than 2.50. We either need to update the configure.in file to work with 2.50 or update libiberty to the most recent version (wherever that might be available) * Should we replace texinfo/texinfo.tex file with a more recent version? (Version 4.2?) If you're interested in testing the current development version of GNATS, please check out the recent CVS repository. https://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=gnats -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */