OK, I've committed the gnats/configure.in changes as well as the new gnats/autoconf.h.in and configure, and I moved the gnats-4_1_0-rc1 tag forward. To get the new updates, run cvs update in your working directory. I definitely feel the need to have our own GNATS database back up and running, now more than ever. A little dogbowl would be good. We have two new open issues with respect to the RC1. One compilation issue with Solaris Workshop 8 cc (conflicts between stdlib.h, unistd.h, and stdio.h), and one on FreeBSD with gnats-pwconv being unbuildable, which may have something to do with how getopt() is being declared. I've got a busy day at work tomorrow and I'm going hunting this weekend, so I'll be unable to work on GNATS until next week. If you find solutions to these problems, please send them to bug-gnats@gnu.org! ;-) -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */