Chad Walstrom wrote: > Pankaj Garg wrote: > > I was wondering why the Gnatsweb interface for reporting > > bugs to Gnats itself is not up. > > > > I filed a bug report to bug-gnats@gnu.org but don't know any > > way now of checking its current status. For that matter, you can look at the online archives for the mailing list, which has turned into a psuedo-chat email list regarding the problems. This is my fault. I should have simply moved the conversation of these bugs back to help-gnats. bug-gnats will eventually be re-aliased to point to the GNATS system rather than the mailman email list, hopefully with some nice spam filtering in front of it. -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */