I've installed a temporary GNATS and gnatsweb combo on my home firewall, an Ultrasparc 5 (64bit). It's slow and painful, and probably not to up to par w/my ISP agreement, but here you go: gnats: skuld.wookimus.net port 1529 gnatsweb: http://skuld.wookimus.net/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl All of the databases and accounts that were available at the time of the GNU server break-in years ago are there. The SSH authorized keys have been removed. Hopefully, we can move this over to GNU servers sooner than later. Note, new bug reports need to created through the gnats tools or gnatsweb interface, NOT email. I may route email via a subscription to bug-gnats@gnu.org, but we'll see how that works out. -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */