* Temporary GNATS DB and gnatsweb
@ 2004-11-30 18:39 Chad Walstrom
From: Chad Walstrom @ 2004-11-30 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

I've installed a temporary GNATS and gnatsweb combo on my home firewall,
an Ultrasparc 5 (64bit).  It's slow and painful, and probably not to up
to par w/my ISP agreement, but here you go:

gnats: skuld.wookimus.net port 1529

gnatsweb: http://skuld.wookimus.net/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl

All of the databases and accounts that were available at the time of the
GNU server break-in years ago are there.  The SSH authorized keys have
been removed.

Hopefully, we can move this over to GNU servers sooner than later.

Note, new bug reports need to created through the gnats tools or
gnatsweb interface, NOT email.  I may route email via a subscription to
bug-gnats@gnu.org, but we'll see how that works out.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/

* Re: Temporary GNATS DB and gnatsweb
@ 2004-12-01  0:54 ` Chad Walstrom
From: Chad Walstrom @ 2004-12-01  0:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pankaj K Garg; +Cc: help-gnats

Pankaj K Garg wrote:
> This looks good. Thanks for setting it up. What is the user access
> control on this? I logged in with some random user id and password and
> it gave me edit access. Is this intentional?

Fixed.  Frankly, edit access for everyone is not necessarily a bad
thing.  I should use your pam patch to make the job of password updates
easier to handle (i.e. via a website).

> Also, we should probably add some text on the login page about how to
> login, what the various db's are, etc. I can help out in that if you
> let me know what needs to be written.

I suppose an override sub process for the login page in for
gnatsweb-site.pl.

--

@ 2004-11-30 23:49 Pankaj K Garg

I've installed a temporary GNATS and gnatsweb combo on my home firewall,
an Ultrasparc 5 (64bit).  It's slow and painful, and probably not to up
to par w/my ISP agreement, but here you go:

gnats: skuld.wookimus.net port 1529

gnatsweb: http://skuld.wookimus.net/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl

All of the databases and accounts that were available at the time of the
GNU server break-in years ago are there.  The SSH authorized keys have
been removed.

Hopefully, we can move this over to GNU servers sooner than later.

Note, new bug reports need to created through the gnats tools or
gnatsweb interface, NOT email.  I may route email via a subscription to
bug-gnats@gnu.org, but we'll see how that works out.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/

Pankaj K Garg            gargp@acm.org