Chad Walstrom wrote: > OK, I've committed the gnats/configure.in changes as well as the new > gnats/autoconf.h.in and configure, and I moved the gnats-4_1_0-rc1 tag > forward. To get the new updates, run cvs update in your working > directory. Since this post, I haven't been able to work on GNATS much. I'll have some free time coming up again, so hopefully we can work through some of these compilation bugs. > I definitely feel the need to have our own GNATS database back up and > running, now more than ever. A little dogbowl would be good. Rather than wait for the volunteer GNU sysadmin's to install GNATS for us, I've installed it on my personal little Ultrasparc 5 running Debian GNU/Linux (sarge). I did not have email submitted to bug-gnats@gnu.org forwarded until this weekend, but I believe everything is working as it should. All emails submitted to bug-gnats@gnu.org are being forwarded to bug-gnats@wookimus.net, the email address for the temporary GNATS server. You may continue to send subsequent emails for the audit trail to bug-gnats@wookimus.net. > We have two new open issues with respect to the RC1. One compilation > issue with Solaris Workshop 8 cc (conflicts between stdlib.h, > unistd.h, and stdio.h), and one on FreeBSD with gnats-pwconv being > unbuildable, which may have something to do with how getopt() is being > declared. > > I've got a busy day at work tomorrow and I'm going hunting this > weekend, so I'll be unable to work on GNATS until next week. If you > find solutions to these problems, please send them to > bug-gnats@gnu.org! ;-) Correction to that advise. If we should hash things out in public conversations, send it to help-gnats@gnu.org. Let's reserve bug-gnats for initial problem reports. If you want to watch audit-trail reports, subscribe to gnats-prs. -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */