Mike M. Volokhov wrote: > Could you explain me please what a reason to have libiberty code in > GNATS tree? For historical and supposedly portability reasons. Frankly, I'm not that comfortable with it being there. I haven't had much time lately, but I'd love to audit the GNATS codebase to find out what functions in ./libiberty are actually being used and decide either to adopt them completely by moving them into the ./gnats directory OR drop them completely. There was a lot of cruft pulled in from my last update. We can always roll back the CVS to the point before the libiberty update (which I've been contemplating since the day I mistakenly committed it to TRUNK rather than the dev branch like I wanted). Any opinions in either direction? If someone is willing to do the audit, let me know. It may not take much time, but most of my spare time right now is going toward a certification class, :-/, and caring for my son, :-). -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */