Mel Hatzis wrote: > No one has responded to my patch thus far. I plan on committing the > changes Thursday evening (PST) provided no one speaks up in the > meantime. I haven't had a chance to look it over in detail, yet. We haven't released 4.1, either, though I'm hoping that my patches and Mike's will be the last. Now is the time to decide whether or not to include your patches in 4.1 or wait until 4.2. If we want to wait, I'll get Mike's and my patches in tonight and branch off the 4.1 tree from the trunk, making space for you to work on the 4.2 release. I'll add clean-up touches to the 4.1 tree for release (if there are any), and cherry pick any necessary changes back to trunk. If we want to include it in 4.1, then go ahead and apply to the trunk. -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */