* differences in the elaboration order
@ 2005-02-24 13:18 paolo.teti
From: paolo.teti @ 2005-02-24 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

Dear all,

Is possible that the elaboration order is formally different if I move the
environment
from a workstation to another?

Looking at the GNAT source code seems that the elaboration order algorithm
use
information as paths name etc. (e.g. machine dependent information).

Clear the elaboration orders even if formally different is also valid
because GNAT check it's validity,
but I prefer to know if it may be different if I move the env. between two
workstation.

Note that I compile for a target machine, not for the host one.

Regards, Paolo

* Re: differences in the elaboration order
@ 2005-02-24 17:16 ` Chad Walstrom
From: Chad Walstrom @ 2005-02-24 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: paolo.teti; +Cc: help-gnats