From: 'Chad Walstrom' <chewie@wookimus.net>
To: help-gnats@gnu.org
Cc: David S Gathright <David.Gathright@lasp.colorado.edu>
Subject: Re: 4.1.0 Release Candidate: gnats-4_1_0-rc2
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 17:34:00 -0000	[thread overview]

O.K. folks, let's see if we can't give David a more specific answer.

Tim, if you could test RC2 on your FreeBSD 4.9 platform (the one you
previously had issues with [1]_), I would greatly appreciate it.

.. [1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnats/2004-11/msg00012.html

Yngve, I believe you were running some Sun machines, right?  Could you
see if they have the same problems you quoted earlier? [2]_

.. [2] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnats/2004-11/msg00010.html

I'll go over the bug list [3]_ for any high-priority fixes that still
might need to be included.  I'll also concentrate on cleaning up the
Debian packages for the new release and do some testing with them on
Debian sarge on sparc64 and i386.

.. [3] http://skuld.wookimus.net/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?database=gnats

If all goes well, we may be able to roll this beast out this weekend.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/