chris@workinglinux.com wrote: > FTR, I don't know why all the references I've seen say to "use the > GnatWeb distributed with GNATS" - the official GNATS tarball from > November 2004 on the GNU website doesn't have Gnatsweb in it. I've updated the references on the GNATS homepage. The site should be updated w/in the hour. Thanks for the catch. Regarding the gnatsweb problems, I'll take a closer look at it once I've rolled out the 4.1 tarball. -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */