David S Gathright wrote: > Thanks, Chad and the rest of the GNATS team for pushing this one > through! I've got a few people (students mostly) working for me and I > hope I can get them doing some GNATS-related tools (integrated charts > like in the 3.x distro, maybe an admin interface, etc). So, hopefully > we can give some back in the near future. Glad to help. Just make sure you send us your GNATS-related bug reports. Either send to bug-gnats@gnu.org or directly to bug-gnats@skuld.wookimus.net (the temporary home of our GNATS database). I'll be working on the Debian packages early this week and hope to get something uploaded to experimental or even unstable before Friday. I will definitely be running the new packages on skuld.wookimus.net, so we'll be eating our own dog-food. -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */