On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 02:04:38PM -0500, Jeremy Cowgar wrote: > I use the emacs interface all day long and have no problems. This is > the only information I can find about the problem. Does anyone have > any ideas? I did go through and reformat quite a bit in the dbconfig > to better suit our needs. Everything I did was remove items, I added > no new ones, just removed those we did not need. I have been up and > down the config file w/no luck in finding anything wrong. Make sure your "initial-entry" and "index" specs in dbconfig no longer contain the fields you don't need. Then, reindex the database with gen-index. I don't recall if gnatsweb requires certain fields to be present or not, but browse through the source code just to make certain. > The gnatsweb edits bugs just fine, it just cannot create them. Send-pr > and the emacs interface works great w/no problems. The emacs interface may not be making assumptions about which fields are available whereas gnatsweb may be. -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */