* Gnatsweb: Unparseable reply from gnatsd
@ 2005-03-14 19:41 Jeremy Cowgar
From: Jeremy Cowgar @ 2005-03-14 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

When creating a task via Gnatsweb, I recieve the following error:

----

Error

Unparseable reply from gnatsd

Thank you for your report. It will take a short while for your report to
be processed. When it is, you will receive an automated message about
it, containing the Problem Report number, and the developer who has been
assigned to investigate the problem.

----

In my apache log:

----

[Mon Mar 14 14:00:21 2005] gnatsweb.pl: gnatsweb: unparseable gnatsd
output: ; user=jcowgar, db=default; stacktrace: In: main::get_reply <=
main::client_cmd <= main::submitnewpr <= main::main
at /usr/lib/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl line 442, <SOCK> line 215., referer:
http://localhost/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?debug=&database=default&cmd=create

----

I use the emacs interface all day long and have no problems. This is the
only information I can find about the problem. Does anyone have any
ideas? I did go through and reformat quite a bit in the dbconfig to
better suit our needs. Everything I did was remove items, I added no new
ones, just removed those we did not need. I have been up and down the
config file w/no luck in finding anything wrong.

The gnatsweb edits bugs just fine, it just cannot create them. Send-pr
and the emacs interface works great w/no problems.

Thanks!

Jeremy