On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 01:08:53PM +0530, Hemanth S wrote: > How to provide an hyperlink to the PR's raised. That is the mail sent > to notify and responsible people when PR is raised. Section 4.3.7 of the documentation contains a description of Outgoing email formats, and can be referenced at: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnats/doc/4_0_beta_snapshot/Outgoing-email-formats.html#Outgoing%20email%20formats My last email had an example on a format used to give URL information for a gnatsweb installation. Email is always sent to the responsible person upon changes, if that person has an email address in the "responsible" file. If you want to add Notify-List, such as is present in our own GNATS database, add the field to dbconfig, and include it in the mail-format entries. # Notify list field "Notify-List" { description "Comma-separated list of email addresses for 'Cc:'" text query-default inexact-regexp textsearch } # ... in each mail-format entry, make this change... # Any additional header text we want to add. Must have a newline at # the end of each line. header { format "Precedence: junk\nSubject: %s/%s: %s\nCc: %s\n" fields { "Category" "Number" "Subject:" "Notify-List" } } -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */