* gnats v3 to v4
@ 2005-04-16  2:16 Jeevan
From: Jeevan @ 2005-04-16  2:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

I would like to change the gnats version to 4 from 3.113.1. How to port all
the bugs to gnats v4.

Is the v3 bug fields compatible with v4?

Jeevan

--
This message contains information from GDA Technologies LTD  and affiliates, and is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, including any attachments, that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.

* Re: gnats v3 to v4
@ 2005-04-16  2:36 ` Chad Walstrom
From: Chad Walstrom @ 2005-04-16  2:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats; +Cc: jeevan