On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 04:46:18PM -0700, Mel Hatzis wrote: > I have done some additional testing with my proposed patch and > everything appears to be in order. Excellent. I haven't had much of a chance to test things out myself; I've been a bit sick lately (flu). > *I plan on committing these changes to the mainline tomorrow.* Sounds good. > Note that there is a minor change introduced with this patch. > If the index is reloaded when gnatsd processes an 'rset' > command, gnatsd currently generates the following message: > > 210 Reset state...reloaded the index. > > After this patch is committed, the following message will > be issued (which is the same message that is generated > currently, whenever the index is not reloaded): > > 210 Reset state. > > This change is required in order to make the client/server > interaction datastore agnostic. Thankfully, the rset command > was the only one which referred to the index - and thus > needed to be modified. Cool. -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */