Now that 4.0 beta2 is out the door please review (and hopefully accept) the following patch which allows send-pr and "pr-edit --submit" to display newly created PR numbers. The patch basically provides an optional '--show-prnum' sub-option to 'pr-edit --submit' which tells pr-edit to display the PR number associated with the submitted PR. This has proven really useful in our environment, especially for reporting associated with automated PR creation. We've been running with this patch for several months so it's fairly well tested. -- Mel Hatzis Juniper Networks, Inc.