* code cleanup for release 4.1
@ 2004-08-01 13:53 Mel Hatzis
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Mel Hatzis @ 2004-08-01 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: chewie, help-gnats

* code cleanup for release 4.1
@ 2004-08-01 14:40 ` Mel Hatzis
       [not found] ` <20050127230534.GC12372@wookimus.net>
From: Mel Hatzis @ 2004-08-01 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: chewie, help-gnats

[-- Attachment #1: Type: application/pgp, Size: 1359 bytes --]

* Re: code cleanup for release 4.1
@ 2004-08-01 15:04 ` Chad Walstrom
       [not found] ` <20050127230534.GC12372@wookimus.net>
From: Chad Walstrom @ 2004-08-01 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mel Hatzis; +Cc: help-gnats

Looks like I screwed up and didn't approve your post to help-gnats.  I'm
trying to bounce it there now, but Mailman may recognize duplicate
Message-Id and quell it.  I'll forward it instead if it doesn't go
through.

Mel Hatzis wrote:
> Chad, as part of the code cleanup for release 4.1, I'd like to
> contribute some function name changes and subtle code re-organization
> in preparation for the gnats-dbi integration (which I think we're
> going to fold into Gnats 5.0).
> Let me know if you find this acceptable (or not). I think that
> providing these patches in small chunks will make the whole dbi
> project a lot easier to swallow and digest.

Sounds like a good plan to me.  I'm not certain if you prefer to submit
patches for me to roll in, or if you want to use branching on the CVS
repository for savannah.  I'm open to either.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/

* Re: code cleanup for release 4.1
       [not found]   ` <4215A2D1.3060200@wattes.org>