From: Yngve Svendsen <yngve.svendsen@sun.com>
To: Peter Horvath <peter.horvath@mithis.hu>
Cc: help-gnats@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Request not processed: 413 Request entity too large
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:29:00 -0000	[thread overview]

I believe I did answer you a couple of days ago. Anyway, this is qhat I
sent:

This is an error message from the web server, not from GNATS. Basically,
the request that goes from the browser to the web server contains more
data than the web server has been configured to receive at once. If your
web server is running Apache, this should be possible to to fix by using
the LimitRequestFieldsize directive in httpd.conf, see
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#limitrequestfieldsize for
details.

Yngve Svendsen
Gnatsweb maintainer