From: bill <bill_katelis@linfox.com>
To: help-gnats@gnu.org
Subject: Cannot run gnats 4 on mandrake 10.1
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 08:13:00 -0000	[thread overview]

I recently upgraded to Mandrake 10.1 from 9.2 and am unable to run gnats.

On the gnatsweb.pl I get the following in debug mode:

  Error

unparseable reply from gnatsd:

client_cmd:

dbls

server_reply:

unparseable reply from gnatsd:

This is the GNATS bug tracking system used for reporting bugs in our
applications.

Use your password and username to log in. If you haven't been assigned a
login, please contact the gnats administrator

server_reply:

unparseable reply from gnatsd:

client_cmd:

dbls

server_reply:

unparseable reply from gnatsd:

*User Name*:
Password:
Database:

Can anybody please help ?

WARNING:  This e-mail contains information which may be confidential
and subject to copyright.  Please do not copy or forward this email to anyone
unless you have the express permission of the sender.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please delete the message immediately.  No
companies in the Linfox group warrant or guarantee that this e-mail
(and attachments) are free of errors, viruses or interference, or have
been received in the form sent.  The recipient assumes all responsibility
for any consequences resulting from all uses made of this e-mail.