* RE: HELP: getting an "error flushing read input" after updating s ome packets on debian
@ 2004-11-23 19:35 Patzelt, Holger
From: Patzelt, Holger @ 2004-11-23 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'help-gnats@gnu.org'

hi,

it's not the "debian gnats" we are using (sinc it is v4 as you mentioned)
we have (should I say "had"?) a running v3 gnats db with customers used to
it,
 so this is why we are still stuck with it.

No, it must be something with the gnatsweb vs. new(er) perl.

--
Holger D. Patzelt
Condat AG, Alt-Moabit 91d, 10559 Berlin, Germany

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-11-23 19:35 UTC | newest]