Hi, i am trying to customize and translate GNATS to have a German User Interface. After serveral good iterations i'am stuck - since i've changed the field "Closed-Date" send-pr won't do anything anymore and gnatsweb returns "unparseable reply from gnatsd:" (without a reply) in the directory gnats-adm a file "gnats.lock" is created. I've undone my changes but get still the same result. 1. What can i do to recover. 2. Is a translation generally possible (may be there are hardcoded fieldnames, etc) many thanks in advance Hans-Jörg Leu