On May 24, 2005, at 7:51 PM, Mel Hatzis wrote: > Not currently, however I've developed exactly this functionality > for my employer and it's proved to be extremely useful. I was planning > on incorporating this to the official GNATS project over the next month > or two. > > The way it works is that each mail-format definition has a > mandatory 'trigger' associated with it (e.g. "on-create", > "on-append", etc). Furthermore, each trigger can be specified with > an optional condition constraining when the trigger is "fired". That does sound extremely useful! I look forward to having this functionality. I have a workaround for my particular situation in the meantime. Thanks! Tim Buck