* PATCH: gnats/198, -d flag in check-db.sh
@ 2001-06-03  2:47 Peter Novodvorsky
From: Peter Novodvorsky @ 2001-06-03  2:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnats-devel

I've made patch that closes gnats/198 and extends functionality
a little.

* Re: PATCH: gnats/198, -d flag in check-db.sh
@ 2001-06-11 11:53 ` Milan Zamazal
From: Milan Zamazal @ 2001-06-11 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Novodvorsky; +Cc: gnats-devel

    PN> I've made patch that closes gnats/198 and extends functionality
    PN> a little.

Thanks for the patch, applied.

BTW, I think it would be useful if check-db was capable to check all the
available databases at once.  Any suggestions for an appropriate option?
Or should it be done by default if the `-d' option is not specified?

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
Why waste keystrokes when you can waste CPU cycles instead?
						Karl Fogel

* Re: PATCH: gnats/198, -d flag in check-db.sh
@ 2001-06-11 14:04   ` Yngve Svendsen
From: Yngve Svendsen @ 2001-06-11 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Milan Zamazal, Peter Novodvorsky; +Cc: gnats-devel

At 18:35 11.06.2001 +0200, Milan Zamazal wrote:

>     PN> I've made patch that closes gnats/198 and extends functionality
>     PN> a little.
>
>Thanks for the patch, applied.
>
>BTW, I think it would be useful if check-db was capable to check all the
>available databases at once.  Any suggestions for an appropriate option?
>Or should it be done by default if the `-d' option is not specified?

I'd vote for keeping it simple and having check-db check all available
databases when -d is omitted.

- Yngve