Hello, Thanks for the fast reply :-). I did whatever was mentioned and that error is gone. But now all the messages are getting queued in "gnats-queue" directory. From this directory, it is not proceeding further. It is not storing the PR in the corresponding category. (I created a PR for a "config" category). So, How do I make it go further? I tried the "send-pr" program from the command prompt. It opened a "vi" editor. I filled up the required values. After saving the file, I chose the "send" button. It said "problem report sent". But again no PR is getting stored in the corresponding category. Further, I noticed in the send-pr program, the submitter-ID is coming as "net". Is this correct? OR should it be the name of my site? Thanks and Regards, Ramesh Chandra -----Original Message----- From: Yngve Svendsen [mailto:yngve.svendsen@sun.com] Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 2:55 PM To: Chandra Ramesh; GNATS HELP Subject: Re: queue-pr problem At 14:40 23.01.2003 +0530, Chandra Ramesh wrote: > Hello, > > We are using Gnats 3.113.1 on a REDHAT LINUX 7.3. > > We are using the web interface program wwwgnats.pl and > libgnats.pl for filing the report. > When we file and hit the "click here to send" button on the web > interface, it says it has sent the report. > But we are getting the following error mesage in the mail: > > ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- >"| /usr/local/libexec/gnats/queue-pr -q" > (reason: service unavailable) > (expanded from: bugs) > > ----- Transcript of session follows ----- >smrsh: queue-pr not available for sendmail programs >554 5.0.0 Service unavailable > > How can I solve this problem? This is an FAQ. Please look at http://www.gnu.org/software/gnats/doc/faq/gnats-faq_3.html#SEC26 That should solve it. Yngve Svendsen