Hello, We are having GNATS 4.0 running on Red Hat LINUX 7.3. We are using the web server program (gnatsweb.pl 2.9.3). From a client, when we give the URL to access the gnats, the Login screen comes asking for the username, password and the database. The problem is: 1) The database is a drop down box. But there is nothing in the drop down menu. 2) when I give a user name and password, it gives the message that it is redirecting...and comes back to the login screen. What mistake have I done? I just get the login screen without the database name. Please let me know how to correct this problem. Thanks and Regards, Ramesh Chandra