Hello, I have installed Gnats4.0-beta2 (Gnats-3.999.2.tar.gz) and the corresponding web server files from the "contrib" directory. Our OS is RedHat Linux 7.3. Gnats is coming up. I am able to file the PRs and it is going into the database of the corresponding category. But there is one problem I am facing: WHen I do a "edit" or a "query" on a filed PR using web access, the page is shown blank. i.e., none of the entries are filled up from the database. What could be the problem? However, when I do a "query-pr" from the command prompt, it shows the details of the PR. The program edit-pr on the command prompt sent me a error mail as follows: Can't open file `¨ßB¨ßBnats/com/pqagnats/ 104461176810446151821044617285Quality/6' From the mail contents, the directory name seems to be corrupted. the path should have been /home1/gnats/com/pqagnats. So, please let me know how this can be solved using the web access. Thanks and Regards, Ramesh Chandra