Hello All, We recently added another database ( fourth one) in GNATS for our company. The problem is everytime a PR is submitted there is "core file" created on /gnats-queue and "gnats.lock file" on /gnats-adm directory. I belive submitter file is mismatching and it generates the core file. I'm not positive about that!!! Anyways my questions are 1) Is there a way I can debug "core" file or "lock" file to find exactly what is the problem. 2) I'm enclosing "aliase file" and "submitter file" along this email. Thanks and your reply would be higly appreciated. Thanks Rajesh “This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, or privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto."