* RE: GNU Gnatsweb hangs when submitting new bug
@ 2002-02-07 11:34 Dirk Bergstrom
From: Dirk Bergstrom @ 2002-02-07 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Keith Bannister, help-gnats

> Using gnats 3.999.1 & gnatsweb 1.88
> I managed to get gnats working, query-pr and send-pr behaving as
> expected. However, using gnatsweb, when I try to create a bug, & fill
> everything out & press "submit" but the browser just sits there.

this is a bug in mozilla 0.9.7, not in gnats.  or at least it only
happens with 0.9.7.  i see from your headers that you're using mozilla
as your mailer, so i'd guess it's also your browser:

upgrade to 0.9.8, and the problem vanishes...

--
Dirk Bergstrom                   dirk@juniper.net
Computer Geek                     v: 707.433.0564

"it *looks* like a nail; lemme grab my hammer..."

* GNU Gnatsweb hangs when submitting new bug
@ 2002-02-05 18:42 Keith Bannister
From: Keith Bannister @ 2002-02-05 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

Hi,

Using gnats 3.999.1 & gnatsweb 1.88

I managed to get gnats working, query-pr and send-pr behaving as
expected. However, using gnatsweb, when I try to create a bug, & fill
everything out & press "submit" but the browser just sits there.

I notice the same behaviour on the GNATS bug-submission website:
http://bugs.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?database=gnats

Cheers
Keith