* Re: (No Subject)
@ 2004-05-10 16:15 contact-venusco
From: contact-venusco @ 2004-05-10 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

Poza apare pe coperta cartii "Patricia si senioarele sexului anal", roman pornografic
de 220 pag.,saturat de scene de o grea lubricitate si obscenitate extrema in care
nu mai putin de 12 femei de varste si preocupari diverse au in comun pasiunea
exacerbata de a se fute in cur.
De la studente cu sani adolescentini, la femei mature, cu titze enorme si pana
la doamne vicioase, trecute de 50 de ani, cu fese opulente si mamele gigantice,
toate femeile sunt fascinate de suprapenetrarile anale extreme, la limita suportabilitatii
fiziologice.
Pret 2,50 euro,(platibili in lei ,la cursul zilei), expedierea prin posta, cu
plata ramburs la primirea coletului
discret.Trimiteti la O.P.10 - C.P.95, Bucuresti, adresa dvs. exacta, eventual
e-mail-ul  si declaratia
sub semnatura ca sunteti major.
ATENTIE: editia electronica a romanului integral se poate procura cu doar 1,50
euro - trimiteti 60 000 lei in plic, la adresa de mai sus  si-l veti primi
pe mail sau, pe CD - 80 000
lei, plata la ridicarea discului.

* (no subject)
@ 2004-04-18  9:35 mohammed abacha
From: mohammed abacha @ 2004-04-18  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

Sorry to contact you in this manner. Difficulties encountered in efforts to secure funds inherited from my fathers business reserve, necessitate this search for someone to assist me.
My name is Mohammed Abacha, the heir of the abacha family, and son to Sani Abacha, the Late Nigerian Head of State. I am presently undergoing trial in Abuja though have just been recently granted bail under the condition that my family refunds to the Federal Government some amount of money.
To save the family from total bankruptcy I have managed to ship through a courier company, the sum of US$12, 000,000.00, kept by my late father. This money has become the only inherited property of our family since  the government and its loyalists are bent on making life difficult for us by freezing all the family account and has auctioned most of our properties.

The money has since been deposited with a private finance and
security firm in Europe. I am willing to offer a percentage agreeable to you. All other information required to secure the funds will be given to you pending a positive response.
A quick reply with your name,telephone and fax numbers will be highly appreciated.
Please refer to this website about my trial and the abacha family.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1935646.stm

Sincerely yours

Mohammed Abacha

* (no subject)
@ 2004-01-30 16:36 aiawcabyebljn
From: aiawcabyebljn @ 2004-01-30 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats, help-gnu-emacs

bragg wiry regression both spokesperson
wither taskmaster cordite atmospheric alpine showboat crossover
obduracy pittsfield sisyphean nicaragua wallet shrug anther

* (no subject)
@ 2004-01-26  6:46 Al
From: Al @ 2004-01-26  6:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

custer philosophic watchmake titmouse
arnold amalgamate brillouin roy spiderwort clank juggle periwinkle
hail fifo abutted fourfold

* (no subject)
@ 2004-01-24  8:45 Alexis
From: Alexis @ 2004-01-24  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

chantey indochina solar cos semper telekinesis elliptic newsreel
dyer maltose speedometer wind barber frances diaphanous inaccurate transcribe pompano
shah hibachi bolshevist confucianism unitary opposition hold levee showpiece

* (no subject)
@ 2004-01-20  5:44 Tarun Singhal
From: Tarun Singhal @ 2004-01-20  5:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help-gnats

Largest Matrimonial Portal For Agarwal

We have the largest collection of  Agarwal Bride & Groom

Agarwal Matrimonial - http://www.agarwaltoagarwal.org

We Have the largest data base of well educated Agarwal
brides & grooms from all over India and other
countries including US, UK, Canada, Australia etc. The
data base includes bio-data of Agarwal boys and girls
from various fields of life i.e. Medicos, Engineers,
IT Professionals, Software Engineers, Professors,
Teachers, Entrepreneurs, Industrialist, Businessmen,
Self Employed, Employees in private & public sectors
etc. It also includes bio-data of well-educated homely
girls.

Note: We have the largest collection of Manglik Agarwal.

&

We have largest collection of profile from different Agarwal  culture

E.g.: Haryana, Rajasthani, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, etc.

@ 2004-01-20  5:34 Tarun Singhal
From: Tarun Singhal @ 2004-01-20  5:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help-gnats

@ 2003-09-11 20:40 wilgoma
From: wilgoma @ 2003-09-11 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

Dear Friend,

Difficulties encountered in efforts to establish a business abroad
necessitate this search for someone to assist me in securing and investing the sum of
USD7.5,000.000 (seven million five hundred thousand dollars)inherited from
my father's business reserve.

I am the heir of a Zimbabwean family; my father was an agriculturist. He
became rich from his old-aged investment in agriculture and later was victimized by
President Robert Mugabe's land reform policy. He was assassinated by unknown
gunmen for defending his land ownership and siding the minority white
farmers.

Before his death, my father foresaw the insecurity of both our lives and
property then decided to deposit the above sum with a private finance and
security firm in Europe. This money has become the only inherited property
of our family since our home was burnt,and the farmlands and machines seized;
yet the government and it's loyalists are bent on making life difficult for us.

To summarise this traumatic story, my mother and I have decided to offer 15%
of the above sum to anyone who assists us to secure this funds overseas or 25%
share for possible help on investing in any reliable venture.

There are however some minimal cost involved in securing the release of this
deposit from the present holding company.I do not intend to overburden you
with these cost.but you must know beforehand that we will be sharing whatever
cost involved in retrieving this deposit and putting it to beneficial use.
if you would want to proceed under these terms,please reply for detailed
information.

My family and I are presently in the Netherlands,
we seeking political assylum We chose The Netherlands
because we wnated to be close to our money.as
Zimbabwe is no longer safe for us to live in.

please in good fate treat with utmost confidentiality .
A quick reply with your name,telephone and fax numbers to
for more confidential communication will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely yours

William Goma

* Re: (no subject)
@ 2003-06-08 12:06 ` Jeroen Zwartepoorte
From: Jeroen Zwartepoorte @ 2003-06-08 12:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nshmyrev; +Cc: help-gnats, developers, gnome-devtools

Hi,

I started such a project about a year ago, but never finished it
(bugzilla-buddy in gnome cvs). The main problem i encountered was
interfacing with bugzilla. Since afaik bugzilla has no web service, the
only option to communicate with bugzilla was through CGI scripts and
parsing the resulting HTML. Has this situation improved by now?

Regards,

Jeroen

On Sat, 2003-06-07 at 22:37, nshmyrev wrote:
> Hello.
>
> We going to begin a project for creating gtk-based GUI for various bug-tracking systems as gnats and bugzilla. Our plans include a plugin for Anjuta 2 IDE.
>
> Any suggestions and ideas will be useful.

* (no subject)
@ 2002-06-19 10:06 Peter Chiang
From: Peter Chiang @ 2002-06-19 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

* (no subject)
@ 2002-03-15 11:06 Steve Sekiguchi
From: Steve Sekiguchi @ 2002-03-15 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

* Re: (no subject)
@ 2002-02-03 12:33 ` Milan Zamazal
From: Milan Zamazal @ 2002-02-03 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bob Glidewell; +Cc: 'help-gnats@gnu.org'

    BG> As best as I can determine I have a locally customized verison
    BG> of 3.104.

This version is extremely outdated, you may not get any help with it.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
http://www.zamazal.org

* (no subject)
@ 2002-01-14 21:21 Bob Glidewell
From: Bob Glidewell @ 2002-01-14 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'help-gnats@gnu.org'

I have not been able to find a section titled dbconfig.
As best as I can determine I have a locally customized
verison of 3.104.

My problem is that I am no longer getting email sent to
the users configured in .../lib/gnats/local/WWWgnats.users,
.../gnats-db/gnats-adm/responsible, and .../gnats-db/gnats-adm/submitters

When I update a bug report GNATS responds, as before, with an message on
the browser telling the user the db update has been made and email has been
sent...  This message displays what looks like a  mail header and does
include
the correct email address... but, no email is received by those users.
From outward appearances it looks as if GNATS no longer sends email to users

configured in these files.

I am able to use email (MS Outlook) to send mail to and from these same
users.

Any suggestions as to what the problem might be?

From: sxyang @ 2002-01-12  3:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats