* CONGRATULATION.
@ 2004-06-06  7:39 EL GORDO SPANISH LOTTERY
From: EL GORDO SPANISH LOTTERY @ 2004-06-06  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii", Size: 2855 bytes --]

EL GORDO SPANISH SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY COMPANY. S.L
FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD.
CALLE GUZMAN EL BUENO NO 137. MADRID.
REFERENCE FILE NO:-LP/26510460037/02. BATCH NO:-24/00319/IPD.
RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE.

(CONGRATULATION)

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement, of winners of the
ELGORDO DE LA PRIMITIVA LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKES/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES
held on 3rd JUNE,2004. Your name attached to ticket number 004-05117963-198 with serial number
99375 drew the lucky numbers of 31-33-34-35-36-42 which consequently won the
lottery in the 3rd category.

You have therefore been approved of Wining ( €1, 847,828.87 Cents) (ONE MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED AND
FOURTY SEVEN THOUSAND, EIGHT HUNDRED AND TWENTY EIGHT €UROS AND EIGHTY SEVEN CENTS)
in cash credited to file with REF. NO. LP/26510460037/02. Among twenty-two international winners in this category.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now deposited with LIBERTY SECURITIES AND TRUST COMPANY and
insured in your name. Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep
this award
from public notice until your claim has been processed and money remitted to your
account as this is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unwarranted people taking advantage of this programme by participants as
it has happened in the past.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
25,000
names from Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Africa, North and South America
and Europe
as part of our International promotions programme. We hope your lucky name will draw
a bigger cash prize in the subsequent programmes.

To begin your lottery claim, please contact your claims agent DR.LUIS
FERNANDEZ.(FOREIGN OPERATIONS MANAGER )
LIBERTY SECURITIES AND TRUST COMPANY on Tel:
+34-677-256-839, E-mail:-(lotoprimitiva@netscape.net) for the
processing and remittance of your winning prize money.

Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than, 28th JUNE , 2004. Any
claim not made before this date will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE
ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember to
quote your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence with us or
your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of address, do inform your
claim agent as soon as possible. An original copy of your prize Winning
Certificate will
be sent to you. Congratulations once again from all members of our staff
and thank you for being a part of our International promotions programmes.

Best Regards,
M. Carmen Lopez,
(Director General).

* CONGRATULATION