* RE: Unparseable replies from GNATS server
@ 2004-08-26 20:15 Stuart Stevens
From: Stuart Stevens @ 2004-08-26 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Stuart Stevens', help-gnats

Ok, I have a working solution to get around two different problems.  The
Note has to be before Notes and Notes needs a default value.  I need to do
some more analysis to propose a code change.

Here is my currently working solution for an append field.

field "Note" {
    multitext
    on-change {
        append-to-field "Notes" {
"\n================================================\n%D  %s\n\n%s\n"
                "$CurrentDate" "$EditUserEmailAddr" "$NewValue"
    on-change {
        set-field "Note" {
            ""
    on-change {