From: "Stuart Stevens" <stuart_stevens@sierralogic.com>
To: "'David Miller'" <david@millersweb.com>, <help-gnats@gnu.org>
Subject: RE: gnatsd
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 00:14:00 -0000	[thread overview]

David

You can run GNATs without email access.  Email allows users to submit
defects and make queries via email.  Email also allows capturing replies to
GNATS email.  If you need email access you could see if your ISP provides an
email forwarding option or you could probably setup an automatic POP
receiver assuming that you have a dedicated email address(s) for GNATs.

Stuart