* Changes to gnatsweb.pl
@ 2004-09-18 14:54 Stuart Stevens
From: Stuart Stevens @ 2004-09-18 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

I have made the following changes to our gnatsweb.pl file.  Are any of these
changes of any general interest?

1.  After the submit, the following web page displays the new PR number
which the user can click on.

2.  Sections were added by creating dummy field entries in the GNATS
database.  Each field began with the word "Separator" and the description
field contained the text of the separation.  Quick links were added to the
top of the web page.  "edit" or "submit" buttons were added to the "view"
and "edit" pages.

3.  If field is Notes than blank it on the edit screen.  This was needed to
support the pseudo append-only field.

4. Load a database specific $gnatsweb_site_file if it exists.  This was
added after init_prefs().

Stuart