* strange installation behavior
@ 2002-04-03 16:09 Jiann-Ming Su
From: Jiann-Ming Su @ 2002-04-03 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

When I try to configure gnats-3113 with "configure --with-full-gnats
--prefix=/home/gnats", not everything installs properly, specifically the
GNATS_ROOT directory.  I even tried specifying
"--with-gnats-root=MY_GNATS_ROOT" without success.
Of course, when I simply do "configure --with-full-gnats" everything
does gets installed, but obviously not where I want it.  Why the
strange behavior?  Thanks for any tips.

--
Jiann-Ming Su  jsu2@emory.edu  404-712-2603
Development Team Systems Administrator

* Re: strange installation behavior
@ 2002-04-04  8:28 ` Jiann-Ming Su
From: Jiann-Ming Su @ 2002-04-04  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Jiann-Ming Su wrote:

> When I try to configure gnats-3113 with "configure --with-full-gnats
> --prefix=/home/gnats", not everything installs properly, specifically the
> GNATS_ROOT directory.  I even tried specifying
> "--with-gnats-root=MY_GNATS_ROOT" without success.
> Of course, when I simply do "configure --with-full-gnats" everything
> does gets installed, but obviously not where I want it.  Why the
> strange behavior?  Thanks for any tips.

Nevermind... I used:

./configure --with-full-gnats --with-gnats-root=/home/gnats