From: Lan Yufeng <nlany.group@gmail.com>
To: help-gnats@gnu.org
Subject: Re: how to include database name in mails
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 01:14:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi, Chad.
Since most our users submit bugs using the web interface, the procmail
and queue-pr magic can only be played when user choose to reply gnats
system emails. That's cool, but first, I just want to make it clear to
the mail recipents what product database the problem report belongs
to. (I understand that  user could figure it out from the "From"
address as you suggestted)

As you mentioned using sed script, maybe I should write a shell script
wrapping "mkdb" command, so that it will insert appropriate database
name to the mail config sections  of file "dbconfig ".

Thank you very much for your tips,