public inbox for gnats-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: gnatsweb/226: please add a main page button to the query result page
@ 2001-08-03 14:39 yngves
From: yngves @ 2001-08-03 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: frank.eckert, gnats-prs, nobody, yngves

Synopsis: please add a main page button to the query result page

Responsible-Changed-From-To: unassigned->yngves
Responsible-Changed-By: yngves
Responsible-Changed-When: Fri Aug  3 14:39:34 2001
Responsible-Changed-Why:
    -
State-Changed-From-To: open->analyzed
State-Changed-By: yngves
State-Changed-When: Fri Aug  3 14:39:34 2001
State-Changed-Why:
    This will be added as part of a navigation button bar on the top of each page. Probably only in Gnatsweb 4.0

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=226&database=gnats

* Re: gnatsweb/226: please add a main page button to the query result page
@ 2001-08-16  0:57 yngves
From: yngves @ 2001-08-16  0:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: frank.eckert, gnats-prs, yngves

Synopsis: please add a main page button to the query result page

State-Changed-From-To: analyzed->closed
State-Changed-By: yngves
State-Changed-When: Thu Aug 16 00:57:22 2001
State-Changed-Why:
    Button bar added to Gnatsweb 3.97. Will not do this for 2.x

@ 2001-07-25  9:04 Yngve Svendsen
From: Yngve Svendsen @ 2001-07-25  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gnats-prs

The following reply was made to PR gnatsweb/226; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Yngve Svendsen <yngve.svendsen@clustra.com>
To: frank.eckert@reuters.com, gnats-gnats@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Re: gnatsweb/226: please add a main page button to the query
  result page
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:55:05 +0200

 At 15:31 25.07.01 +0000, frank.eckert@reuters.com wrote:
 >Is it possible to add a button which is pointing back to
 >the Main Page out of the Query Result Page?
 >
 >It is not very useful to step back using the back button
 >of the browser.

 Currently, the word "gnatsweb" in the banner of every page links back to
 the main page.

 However, I am well aware that navigation could be simplified quite a bit.
 One of the improvements currently on my list is to implement a button bar
 across the top of every page, giving direct access to the most common
 functions. I can't promise that this will be implemented for Gnatsweb 2.x,
 as my focus is currently very much on Gnatsweb 4.0, which will only work
 with the upcoming GNATS 4. However, if porting turns out to be easy, I'll
 do it for 2.x as well.

 Yngve Svendsen
 Gnatsweb maintainer

* gnatsweb/226: please add a main page button to the query result page
@ 2001-07-25  8:34 frank.eckert
From: frank.eckert @ 2001-07-25  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnats-gnats