public inbox for gnats-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: gnatsweb/207: Changing Priority values in the gnatsweb.pl file does not do the trick.
@ 2001-08-03 14:44 yngves
From: yngves @ 2001-08-03 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnats-prs, nobody, rismail, yngves

Synopsis: Changing Priority values in the gnatsweb.pl file does not do the trick.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: unassigned->yngves
Responsible-Changed-By: yngves
Responsible-Changed-When: Fri Aug  3 14:44:50 2001
Responsible-Changed-Why:
    -
State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: yngves
State-Changed-When: Fri Aug  3 14:44:50 2001
State-Changed-Why:
    This is not easily possible in GNATS 3 -- the values are hardcoded. Since all fields are fully configurable in GNATS 4, this is easily achieved there.

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=207&database=gnats

* gnatsweb/207: Changing Priority values in the gnatsweb.pl file does not do the trick.
@ 2001-06-29  8:44 rismail
From: rismail @ 2001-06-29  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnats-gnats

>Number:         207
>Category:       gnatsweb
>Synopsis:       Changing Priority values in the gnatsweb.pl file does not do the trick.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          support
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Fri Jun 29 08:44:01 PDT 2001
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     rismail@irdetoaccess.com
>Release:        unknown-1.0
>Environment:

I would like to change the three values of Priority field,high medium and low to something like A,B,C.I changed these in the gnatsweb.pl file and this shows up well on my forms.Unfortunately when I change the priority of a PR using the new type, I get the following:

Error, no such state fields:>Priority,C.

Is there another file to change or are these values hardcoded somewhere?