public inbox for gnats-prs@sourceware.org
* gnats/231: Document query expression syntax in the manual
@ 2001-08-04 14:24 pdm
From: pdm @ 2001-08-04 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnats-gnats

>Number:         231
>Category:       gnats
>Synopsis:       Document query expression syntax in the manual
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          doc-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Sat Aug 04 14:24:00 PDT 2001
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     Milan Zamazal
>Release:        GNATS 4 CVS
>Environment:

The query expression syntax must be documented in the manual before GNATS 4 is released.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:

>Release-Note:
>Audit-Trail:
>Unformatted:

* Re: gnats/231: Document query expression syntax in the manual
@ 2001-09-17  5:21 yngves
From: yngves @ 2001-09-17  5:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnats-prs, pdm, yngves

Synopsis: Document query expression syntax in the manual

State-Changed-From-To: analyzed->closed
State-Changed-By: yngves
State-Changed-When: Mon Sep 17 05:21:58 2001
State-Changed-Why:
    Done. Added as part of revised query-pr documentation. Cross references to this have been added at various other places around the manual.

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=231&database=gnats

* Re: gnats/231: Document query expression syntax in the manual
@ 2001-09-15 17:16 yngves
From: yngves @ 2001-09-15 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnats-prs, pdm, yngves

Synopsis: Document query expression syntax in the manual

State-Changed-From-To: open->analyzed
State-Changed-By: yngves
State-Changed-When: Sat Sep 15 17:16:56 2001
State-Changed-Why:
    Documented as separate appendix, but I need to decide what to do with the "querying using regular expressions" appendix. It should probably be merged with the new appendix. Need to find out if all the things in the regexp appendix are still true.

@ 2001-09-12 15:34 yngves
From: yngves @ 2001-09-12 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnats-prs, nobody, pdm, yngves

Synopsis: Document query expression syntax in the manual

Responsible-Changed-From-To: unassigned->yngves
Responsible-Changed-By: yngves
Responsible-Changed-When: Wed Sep 12 15:34:24 2001
Responsible-Changed-Why:
    I'll take care of this as soon as I can find the time. Should be a simple mater of info'ifying parts of the query-pr man page.

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=231&database=gnats