public inbox for gnats-prs@sourceware.org
From: Kazunari Sekigawa <sekigawa@neo.shinko.co.jp>
To: yngves@sources.redhat.com
Cc: gnats-prs@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Re: gnatsweb/228: Internal Server Error when "submit edit"
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 21:14:00 -0000	[thread overview]

The following reply was made to PR gnatsweb/228; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Kazunari Sekigawa <sekigawa@neo.shinko.co.jp>
To: Yngve Svendsen <yngve.svendsen@clustra.com>,
        gnats-gnats@sourceware.cygnus.com, sudheesh@softjin.com
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:10:44 +0900

 Dear Yngve Svendsen,

 This is a follow-up regarding my PR.
 I finally got the reason. In fact, I accidentally inserted some buggy
 code to the original perl script and believed that I had removed them,
 hence, the error.
 Sorry for making such a trouble.
 Now everything is working fine.
 Hence, please close this PR.