public inbox for gnats-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: gnats/263
@ 2001-10-16  7:24 yngves
From: yngves @ 2001-10-16  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yngves, gnats-prs, yngve.svendsen

Synopsis: Document new make targets for docs

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: yngves
State-Changed-When: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 06:03:18 -0500
State-Changed-Why:
I strongly suggest that we include the manual in HTML, DVI,
PS and PDF formats in beta and release distributions, so
people won't have to have loads of different software
installed in order to be able to get it in the format we
want. I have edited PR18 accordingly.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-12-07 11:06 UTC | newest]