public inbox for gnats-prs@sourceware.org
* gnatsweb/373: Can not create new PR, a core file is generated in the gnats-queue directory
@ 2002-04-05  1:57 Marisol.Garcia
From: Marisol.Garcia @ 2002-04-05  1:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pdm-gnats, gnats-prs, bug-gnats

>Number:         373
>Category:       gnatsweb
>Synopsis:       Can not create new PR, a core file is generated in the gnats-queue directory
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Our Gnats system was working fine until the end of March.
Since Monday (2nd of april), when creating a new problem report, the gnats-web interface displays the succesfull message.

The actual PR doesn't seem to go any further than the gnats-queue directory:
The PR is correctly stored in the queue-pr queue
Once the PR is processed by the "queue-pr --run", a core file is place in the gnats-queue directory, and nothing else happends. The index and current files within the gnats-adm directory are not updated, and the PR is not stored under the appopiate category folder. No e-mail messages are sent either.
>How-To-Repeat:
Date environment system format is British Summer Time:
Friday April  5 10:31:47 BST 2002
(In case if have something to do with the 1 hour change last weekend).
>Fix:
Unknown
>Unformatted:

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-04-05  9:57 UTC | newest]