public inbox for gnats-prs@sourceware.org
* gnats/379: xinetd.d entry shouldn't set server_args
@ 2002-04-17 17:51 anders
From: anders @ 2002-04-17 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pdm-gnats, gnats-prs, bug-gnats

>Number:         379
>Category:       gnats
>Synopsis:       xinetd.d entry shouldn't set server_args
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Using xinetd, the /etc/xinetd.d/support file probably ought NOT to include server_args, as indicated in section 3.6 of the docs. According to the xinetd.conf man page, "In contrast to inetd, the server
name should *not* be included in server_args."
(Actually, I can't get it to work either way at the moment, so somebody ought to try this out first.)
>How-To-Repeat:
Visit the URL referenced in the "Environment" field above.
>Fix:
Unknown
>Unformatted:

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-04-18  0:51 UTC | newest]